Part time only, 20-30 hours per week. No benefits. $20 per hour
Work from home with our customer service team! You’ll be responsible for inbound phone contact, email and live chats with parents and students. You’ll provide data entry support, database input, billing and tech support with logins, passwords and other basic platform assistance.
We are a private, virtual learning high school (9th-12th grade). We are trying to meet the demand of an influx of new families as a result of the pandemic. All positions are IMMEDIATE HIRE. Please do not apply if you cannot begin working within 8-14 days.
- Provide the world-class customer service to our families
- Deal directly with students and parents via phone or through electronic inquiries on social media, email, chat, and text.
- Respond promptly to all inquiries and requests and follow each inquiry through to completion
- Coordinate and schedule student/parent/instructor meetings and appointments
- Work with Accounting and Enrollment to ensure customer expectations are met
- Identify and escalate priority issues concerning academics, student performance, issues and questions
- Participate in video meetings with team to include teachers, advisors, parents and students
- Customer Service experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in written correspondence
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Must be able to multi-task and switch between different communication channels quickly and efficiently (email vs. phone)
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Must have a home office with a newer computer, high speed internet, and a virtual assistant website that details your home office arrangement
- Excellent data entry skills
- Experience in an academic setting helpful, not required
How To Apply
Click the Apply For Job button below to send your VOT resume and Virtual Assistant website to the hiring manager.
Need a website? Use the Easy Sitebuilder