POSITION SUMMARY: These positions will be responsible for providing the highest level of support when answering phones, online chat, providing resolution to missed visits, short and long visits and high priority alerts and providing urgent and immediate care to each caller’s situation. These positions are also responsible for making scheduling changes and updating notes and making schedule adjustments within the scheduling system to ensure all clients are served timely and as required.
- Effectively respond to all inbound calls per day related to scheduling changes from clients and employees
- Responsible for the coordination of care between caregivers and clients to ensure all visits are filled
- Make outbound calls to Home Care Aides, Clients and Branches to ensure resolution to scheduling issues and gaps
- Understand and follow proper phone etiquette and call techniques, providing exemplary service in every phone interaction and ensure professional follow up communication for all involved
- Ability to participate in virtual/video meetings with assigned branches on a daily and weekly basis
- Prepare reports, summaries and other documents using Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Maintains a high degree of confidentiality at all times due to access to sensitive information
- Follows all Medicare, Medicaid, and HIPAA regulations and requirements
- Abides by all regulations, policies, procedures and standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School diploma required, Associates or BA/BS Degree is preferred
- 1 year of data entry, customer service and/or billing and payroll experience in a fast paced environment, health care experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff verbally and in writing
- Computer proficiency – MS Office skills — Outlook, Word, Excel
- Attention to detail; ability to understand and comply with program/contract policies and procedures
- Team oriented problem solving skills
- Must be able to work flexible shifts
- A dedicated home office environment is required as a condition of employment.
How To Apply
Click the Apply For Job button below to send your VOT resume and Virtual Assistant website to the hiring manager.
Need a website? Use the Easy Sitebuilder