Immediate hire. Virtual interview, virtual online training and virtual work from home. Shift Requirements: Mid/Evening Shift, full and part time, 4 openings.
Starting Wage: $17.25 per hour
Full Time Benefits for full time workers
- Documents, updates customer files.
- Utilizes effective verbal communication and problem-solving skills to handle customer service inquiries.
- Navigates a computerized system for responding to and/or troubleshooting customer questions, which includes using standard screens, scripts, and procedures.
- Uses discretionary authority to satisfy the customer within reasonable limits including, but not limited to, adjustments or credit limit increases.
- Handles routine customer service inquiries and problems for one to three call-type functions via telephone, digital, or chat channels.
- Routine customer service inquiries require the use of standard screens, scripts, and procedures.
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of experience in Call Center/Customer Service
- A quiet work-space at your home
- Internet service with a minimum speed of 5 Mbps
- Personal smartphone or a tablet
- Newer computer or laptop
Your training and work will be remote, virtual work from home.
Our comprehensive benefits package starts day one and features insurance, financial planning support and excellent perks designed to help you reach your goals and live a rich, healthy life. These include:
- Paid time off (at minimum, 20 personal days + 7 holidays per year)
- Tuition Reimbursement for eligible US based employees
- 401K with company match and fixed contribution
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
How To Apply
Click the Apply For Job button below to send your VOT resume and Virtual Assistant website to the hiring manager.
Need a website? Use the Easy Sitebuilder